I was so excited to post, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to do so. LOTS of yardwork took place on Saturday, and I just realized it's been over a week since I updated. I wanted to wait until I had some pictures to share, and now I do! What BEAUTIFUL weather we have here....something we aren't used to, but are LOVING every minute of. We have been in the 70's for almost a month now. Every night seems to be the perfect night for a walk. I LOVE Tennessee weather! If you haven't heard yet, C accepted a new position with a company called EDAS. He put his notice in at Vanderbilt last week, and will be starting on June 2nd. He has enjoyed working with everyone at Vanderbilt, but he's excited for the new challenges ahead. To find out more about EDAS visit edasinc.com. I really couldn't begin to explain what they do (hey, i'm a writer, not a genius), but they have a great website. They are located about 35 minutes South of us, which will make the drive a little less stressful for him.
First on the list, my fabulous find at the Franklin Arts/Crafts fair last weekend. It's a copper butterfly from Wise Metal Sculpture (www.torchcut.com). He has BEAUTIFUL leaf wall-hangings as well. I just LOVE them!After a long day of mowing, weeding, watering, and trimming, our house looks MUCH better!
The windows were all open, and all 3 kitties decided they HAD to cram into the smallest window in the house in the master bathroom. They're so silly sometimes!
5.05.2008
a much needed update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't you love Spring???!!? We can't wait to start working on our landscaping! Yours looks wonderful! I absolutely love the 3 cats in the window!! Next time you're in Lincoln, we'll have to hit up the Farmer's Market, ok? :) Miss ya!!!
ReplyDeleteBeck, how was Chris' first day at his job??
ReplyDelete