I think this would make a pretty good band name, don't you? Seriously though, the inspiration for this post comes from the hundreds of weeds (daisies) in my backyard! I love picking them and putting them in a little vase on one of my shelves in the kitchen....
We're off to LA on Thursday where C will be working with Boeing all weekend on FCS stuff. We're excited to have this mini-vacation to see and stay with his Dad and family. I also hope to see my long lost friend (my maid of honor) whom I haven't seen in 3 years, on May 29th. So excited to finally reconnect with her! Also, I finally found my dream suit to take along. It's SUPER cute and classy, and plain black so it'll last through the years! Happy flower picking friends!
5.13.2008
backyard daisies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey beck--we are planning to go to LA this Sunday-following sunday! We'll be staying in palm springs! We probably won't run into each other in the city of 17 million, so have fun where-ever you are!
ReplyDelete