It's Saturday, YAY! We LOVE weekends. We are planning on heading down to this art/craft fair in historic Franklin, TN here shortly. The weather is cool and cloudy, but thankfully it's not raining. The week flew by. I have been frequently requested to sub for an elementary school P.E. teacher, which is SUPER fun. I just LOVE the kids at this particular school-especially the 3rd graders. They are HIGH-larious. Isn't it funny how things continue to be passed down from generation to generation? They were doing this hand game thing that I remember doing around that age (where 2, 3, or more girls stand around in a circle and hit hands in repetition) sing songing different lyrics (kinda like patty cake). This particular one they made up....We hit the balls, we get the balls, Mr. Chandler tells us to get the balls, WE EAT MEAT-BALLS! So I jumped in and we were all laughing hysterically....ohh to be 10 again! Have a splendid day!
4.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment