Yes, we're finally back from LA, and have been SUPER lazy all weekend so far. Should be at church right now, but I wasn't feeling spectacular last night, so we decided to forgo it. I am super sad because Moby completely destroyed my USB connector for my camera.....that's going to make it pretty tough to post pictures anytime soon! My camera is on its last leg anyway, so maybe it's time to get a new one?
LA was SUPER fun. Unfortunately, Chris came down with a terrible fever, so we weren't really able to do anything fun together. I did get to spend lots of time with Christy, which was SO great! I have a picture of us out at dinner, but of course, no way to load it onto my computer. Grrr! I'm super excited to head back to Nebraska for a week! Can't wait to see everyone!
5.25.2008
back from la la land
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LA is a crazy city--the traffic wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, though (darn movies)...we were in Huntington beach for two days (stefan's brothers live there) and then palm desert, then pasa robles for a wedding (in a castle, in a winery!)
ReplyDeletewe had fun but the car rides were just too long for Lukka--I was so happy to have him back in his own crib!
too bad c got sick--what is he doing with Boeing now?
Wow, look at you traveling all over the place, boy am I jealous!!!! That's exciting you're coming back to Nebraska. I moved back to Lincoln when Jess left for Korea, so it would be neat if we could get together and you can see William. I can't believe I'm a mommy to a one-year-old.... it doesn't seem that long ago when he was being born. Anywho, I hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteLeyna