4.06.2008

things are sweeter at 27


hi all. thanks SO much for the birthday wishes! Everyone has been so sweet, leaving me messages on facebook, myspace, etc, etc. I feel so loved! 26 was a great year. I can't wait to see what 27 holds. Of course, I still feel like i'm a teenager sometimes...

My dad wrote me the most thoughtful e-mail today. He just kept saying how proud he was of me, and what a joy I am to him. It made me so happy....and it also made me realize that no matter how many mistakes I've made along the way, someday I'll have my own kids to feel that way about. It feels great to have such loving families (both my parents and in-laws!)

Today was the most beautiful day of the week this year! It is currently 73 degrees, sunny, no wind, and not a cloud in the sky. We started the day by going to the RHCC 10:30 service, had lunch at Zoe's (you must go if you haven't!) with my good friend Catherine and her daughter Corinne....then we took Moby to the dog park all afternoon. What a gorgeous day to be outside! I'm missing family and friends in Nebraska...though i got a few voicemail messages and LOTS of birthday cards that definitely brightened my day!
Thanks for making this a very special birthday! Love you all! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hello my love!
    -Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beck! I'm so sorry that I didn't get to wish you birthday wishes on your actual birthday, but HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY! I hope this next year brings you tons of joy and happiness! Let's chat soon and catch up, as you can see my life has been so hectic since Jesse's been gone (did I tell you we want to settle in Nashville once Jess is done w/the military?). Anywho, I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Talk to you soon. HUGS!

    Leyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beck -

    Happy Belated Birthday! We miss you lots and love you more.

    - Stacey & Kimberly

    ReplyDelete