The results of the poll are in. all 7 of you voted! thanks for reading my blog... apparently, there are a wide variety of home decor styles amongst us. I have been trying my hardest not to get stuck in just one, because I appreciate aspects from many types of decorating styles. So far, i'm trying to incorporate modern and contemporary furniture, with whimsical/vintage pieces. One genre I am particularly fond of is Art Deco. I have dreams of doing an Art Deco room at some point. Anyway, thanks for weighing in on the poll. Another will be posted soon!
I just love Saturdays with C. We took a much needed nap, and enjoyed spending the day taking Moby on a walk and doing some chores (I weeded, while he mounted our ceiling bike pulleys.) It's so nice to have a relaxing day at home TOGETHER! It's been a long time. We needed a laugh last night so we popped in the Ellen Degeneres stand-up. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. It's VERY clean, so even kids can watch it! I just LOVE it!
4.19.2008
sweet sweet saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment