Hey y'all...I live in the South so I am entitled to say ya'll now! I just wanted to let you know (whomever you may be) that you do NOT have to be a member of this blog community to leave a comment :) If something you read on my blog moves you, you can comment or respond, and it will prompt you to enter your name before you can leave your comment for me. I LOVE hearing from you, so leave me messages!
It is SO rainy. We've had 3-4 inches of rain in the past 3 days. Each morning before 5, I have been awoken by the clashes of thunder....thunder so loud it shook the bed! I guess the rain is a good thing, seeing that I just planted.....i should have lots of May flowers!
It's supposed to be sunny and 74 on Sunday....I'm SO happy about that!
lots of love, b
4.04.2008
April showers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hey bec!
ReplyDeletetoday was sooo nice in Lincoln today, after what seemed like a LONG time (probably just a week) of rain! Hope it's nice fo ryou out there!
HEY I totally forgot--ever since getting pregnant/nursing I have been eating gluten and have had NO reprecussions! When talking to my doctor she confirmed it--my hemoglobin level went UP to normal!! (first time in, like, a decade) and she said, "sometimes when women get pregnant...all their chronic symptoms go away just like that...it could come back...but it's possible you'll never have it again!"
ReplyDeleteSo there's encouragement for you for when you decide to start a family!
Beck! I'm catching up with your blog, and i thought this would be an appropriate time to comment! Love you! And LOVE reading about what's going on with you!
ReplyDelete