5.12.2009

dreams

Been praying a lot lately about all of my worries. Though unwarranted, they scare me and, as most people with anxiety disorder will tell you, it's hard to get them off my mind. I have fears about things that are so rare, and so obviously not happening to me, yet still they scare me on a daily basis. I wish I could be like the rest of most people (with their heads in the clouds where days pass quickly with no thought given to worry or fear)...it used to be a little easier, but since I had to stop taking medicine for panic during pregnancy, it's gotten a whole lot more difficult. Chris prayed for me out loud twice last night, and I slept better than I have in weeks. I think this needs to be happening a lot more often. We find out what we're having in 24 hours. I didn't have a whole dream about it last night, but just a picture, and it was a boy. We'll see!

4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you Beck. You will be okay. One day at a time. Speaking of one day... the baby will soon be identified. I hope that helps with some of the anxiety. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is looking gorgeous!

    We'll be praying for you! Can't go wrong with placing it in God's hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you Beck. My fiance deals with anxiety .. which means "we" deal with anxiety. So glad Chris can be there for you. Praying out loud is powerful.

    Let me know the sex of the baby!

    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  4. man pregnancy hormones make any person worry, even someone not prone to it! still praying for you loves

    ReplyDelete