



So, I was definitely wrong, and pleasantly surprised! Chris and I were both leaning toward wanting a girl (though we would be happy either way!) So exciting! We are withholding her name....it's a surprise. We do know her name though. She is very active and we got some really cool pictures from the ultrasound on Wednesday. I definitely feel more connected to her knowing that it's a her. Not that it wasn't still special being pregnant, but I am really glad we decided to find out. Please join us in praying that God continues to watch over her and protect her. She has an isolated Choroid Plexus Cyst on her brain (which is a normal variant, and found in 1-3% of 2nd trimester ultrasounds.) Alone, they cause no problems and go away by week 24 or so. They can, however, be a soft marker for a genetic disorder (only when found alongside other abnormalities) - though 99% of the time they are part of normal fetal development. We know God has a plan for her and we will go back for another ultrasound around week 26-28 to make sure the cyst is gone and everything else still looks good (all her measurements were perfect, exactly on her due date, and no abnormalities were found.) Thanks for praying for her, and for thinking of us! We are so excited for her to be here in the fall!
5.15.2009
it's a GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats Beck!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! What a beautiful little girl you're going to have...I hope to meet her one day! Nate and I will certainly be praying for you and your little one. Love ya, Jen
ReplyDeleteaw i am giddy for you!! and i like the surprise of withholding names. plus no one can steal it! unless it's what i hope it is, and then my mom already did. hah. :)
ReplyDeletei will most definitely be praying for your little girl and her cyst. :( god is bigger than us. and zebediah is a huge testimony to how much he really listens to our prayers, especially for our children. i can't wait to see her!
oh i only wish i could offer you the deepest congratulations in person. loves.
That 3D photo is crazy cool!
ReplyDelete