a rainy week. a very rainy week. not much to do with this rainy weather that won't leave. mama left today (tear) but thankfully will be back in a few weeks with dad. I should make enchiladas or something today, but I just don't feel up to that. just over a week to go before we find out if baby lawson is a boy or girl. i was so patient until just now, now I just want it to be here! I am loving my friend's new blog about her unfolding adoption story (ethiopiascalling.blogspot.com) You really must read it. I've been meaning to post some pictures of our dinner out last weekend with friends at Minomi.....messing up my gluten free requests means more for everyone....ALWAYS A GOOD THING!
Chris and I
Eric and Stef
Ken and Martha
5.05.2009
cinco de mayo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment