7.10.2008

i can't put my arms down!

Ohh, only six more months 'til I can watch that beloved movie, you know, the one with Ralphie...woot! For some reason, this quote was in my head, because my arms hurt! But actually, it's the other way around, I can't LIFT my arms. Our China trip is just two weeks away (and as a result, I needed some immunizations to stay safe in Asia.) So three shots later, and both arms are in MAJOR pain! They said the injection sites may hurt for a day or two, but the entire upper arm? So frustrating!
So I am just a debbie downer today. I can't help it, I have no motivation of any kind. I could barely manage to wash my hair in the shower, so I've been a lump most of the day. We are going camping tomorrow..we're starting off slow, only going about 20 miles from our house, but hey, gotta start somewhere....
I DID, however, find time to update my layout :) and surf the web of course...

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog header is soooooooo fabulously wonderfully Beck-ish. Which is a good thing :) :). Sorry you're having a hard time with the immunizations. I totally understand...I had a tetnus shot and my arm hurt for days. Ug. It makes you understand why babies are cranky when they have shots, huh? You guys are going to have such a BLAST in China!!!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header, toO! Did you design it yourself? I don't know how to do any of that stuff!

    ReplyDelete