3.29.2008

money.....boo

i hate money. everything about it. that we have to have it, that it controls everything. that it's so hard to live in this country with everything we already have and still think we "need" things. i am guilty of it, just as much as anyone. it's so distorted, this view of money. why is it so hard to budget, finance, and live peacefully with what we have?

cleaning day is upon me. i have had enough of my war zone of a house. i can't handle it anymore, so i'm doing something about it. i love the smell of a clean house....mmmmm....refreshing. unfortuantely, the rain is still here, so i can't plant today :( maybe tomorrow though. it's a dreary day, and i need to see the sun. God, please let it be sunny tomorrow....amen.

2 comments:

  1. Money sucks. It sucks that you always feel like you need more but when you get more you need more. Does that make sense? I wish I could get motivated to clean my house...it needs it. Hope tomorrow brings you some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. i hate money too. I cant wait until we have to start (literally) from scratch with NOTHING when we move! I am v. excited to sell all our things and gettyup and move!
    ps--didnt leave facebook?

    ReplyDelete