Upon researching "cloth diapers and swimming," I just realized there are cloth swim diapers! How have I been a cloth diaper addict and not known this?!? I am pretty much obsessed with everything cloth diaper related, yet I did not know there were swim dipes! Well, I am on a quest to find a few now, because my sweet johanna LOVES the water! After a trip to Hillcrest Country Club to swim today, I think we may be making swimming a very regular occurrence this summer! Now I know there are Bummis, Thirsties, Imse Visme, and a few other brands...but I'm going to need to do some research as to which to go with. I am a HUGE fuzzi bunz fan, but as far as I know they are not in the cloth swim diaper market. Why pay $7 for a pack of name brand swimmers, when you can spend $12 and get a reusable, eco friendly swim diaper!?
6.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We LOVE our swim diapers....hmm...can't remember brand or anything--might have to get back to you on that (it was a gift from my MIL)....
ReplyDeleteS
I am pretty sure that Circle Me sells them, though.