9.24.2009

Happy Birthday my love!


Introducing Johanna Mae Lawson. Born 9/24/2009 at 4:38 AM. 7 lbs. 4 oz. 19 inches long. She is amazing. I can't believe how good God is. Praise Him for his amazing creation!

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you!!! What a wonderful season of your life!!! She is simply stunning like her mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew & Michelle25 September, 2009 10:51

    Hello our beautiful little niece! The Lord is gracious!! So proud of you two, Beck and Chris, for sticking it out and having the birth you wanted. I am so thankful to God for the both of you and for this new gift our family has been given. I will be praying for you now in a different way, as new parents! You will be great! Thank you God for everything he did and will do! Love you three very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! We're still having the debate over here on how your pronounce it! ;) She's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is SO sweet! can't wait to hear your birth story, Beck!! Hope everything went well and you and your little one get some rest`!!
    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful Beck!! SO happy for you guys! I'm just so excited to meet her... and I love her name!

    ReplyDelete