What beautiful, amazing, springy weather this weekend! I know it's warm, but I LOVE this weather! I love the freshly cut grass and campfires at night. Our neighborhood yard sale today was exhausting, but a lot of fun. I found my favorite brand new DVD in the entire world- Something's Gotta Give - for $1!!!! Our bake sale was a hit, though I didn't make, or eat any of it.....It brought lots of people our way. So, we may have spent about what we made (which wasn't much) but it was fun sitting out and talking with our neighbors and walking around the block. As fun as it was, I ended up napping the entire afternoon with my feet up, trying to relieve some round ligament pain and chugging water. What in the world do we need a round ligament for anyway? This has been the best week for me since January (with consistent days, so crazy!) and I've been going going going, trying to make the most of it! Nashville was a happenin' place to be this weekend too with the Music City Marathon, the Franklin Street Festival, the Nashville Flea Market, and loads of neighborhood sales. Exhaustion is setting in, but I'm super super excited for my mom to come on Tuesday (yay Mom!) Plus, my parents snagged half-price tickets on Southwest to Nashville in May from Omaha ($61/one way!!!) for the Hillsong United Concert! Lots to look forward to! :-) love to you!
4.25.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


aw i'm so glad to hear you're feeling well. :)
ReplyDelete