2009 has officially begun, technically just over a day ago....but honestly, it feels no different. As always, it will probably take a good solid month before writing '09 at the end of a check will become automatic...which always annoyed me about the beginning of each new year. I was listening to resolutions of the Husker and Clemson football teams yesterday during the Gator Bowl- one memorable moment was that one of them wanted to give up fast food-after the season..... I resolve to write more. It's something I have been attempting to do, unsuccessfully, for the past few months. I'd love to find a direction for this blog, be it food, entertainment, crafting, or something else altogether. Perhaps I'll keep this blog about my personal life, and create another for something more specific? I also resolve to become the pack leader over my dog. Watching the Dog Whisperer was an eye opening experience highlighting my utter failure as a leader of my pack. I can't help it...I love to love on my pup. We'll see if this is achievable, but I know the failure is mine, so it's a start.
Happy 2009!
1.02.2009
ushering in a new year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


don't you love cesar?! It is amazing how well-behaved dogs can be (especially 2 big ones!) if you train them properly! You can do it, Beck!!
ReplyDelete