I absolutely adore animals...of any kind. In addition to my dog Moby and 2 cats, Ami and Soco, my favorites are giraffes and sea turtles. Don't ask me why.
I recently watched a sea turtle at the Chattanooga Aquarium for 30 minutes, right next to the glass, and wished I had a tank big enough at home to bring him along.
As a homeowner, I've come to the stark realization that my parents were right all along, there are always things to be done.
Unfortunately, I currently have no motivation to work full-time, other than that at some point in the future I want to do music in some capacity, and have no intention of pursuing a career using my Bachelor of Journalism.
I quite frequently wish that student loans had not accompanied this lack of focus, or perhaps that I had figured it out sooner.
I have perfect pitch, and quite frequently am asked to sing a "G" for my husband to tune his guitar to.
I substitute teach, and have aspirations of home schooling my future children.
Chris and I plan to adopt (after trying for and, God willing, successfully having a biological child) from Asia (hoping to adopt within the next 5 years) and would ideally like to have two biological and two adoptive children, intermixed.
I know some Chinese, and listen to Pimsleur CD's to further my knowledge of the language- Ni Hao!
My dog is currently at the bottom of the stairs, whining because Chris is up there and he can't get to him.
My favorite movie in the world is "Something's Gotta Give." That part where Diane Keaton is hysterically crying, after Jack Nicholson leaves, I laugh so hard I cry.
I can't stand Nicholas Cage. I don't know what it is, but his acting drives me crazy.
I can sleep for over 12 hours at a time, but try my hardest not to....
My grandfather was an artist, and though I don't consider myself a good one, I'd like to think I got my love of art from him.
If I won a large sum of money, I'd put enough away in savings to live off the interest and donate the rest to charity.
I tend to be a very random person and have trouble explaining exactly how these unrelated ideas pop into my head.
I inherited an anxiety disorder from my dad, who refuses to admit that he has anxiety, and now have to be on medication so I don't have panic attacks.
I cannot multi-task, and as such will never claim to be good at it on a resume.
I sing in the shower, but who doesn't?
I would LOVE to live overseas at some point...Ireland, England, China, Spain..I'm not particular.
If I ever get enough motivation, I hope to improve my piano playing skills...or lack thereof.
I would also love to take up Violin.
I love the show LOST. It's really the only show I watch on a regular basis...and I was really looking forward to it coming back.
I can't eat anything with wheat, barley, oats, or rye due to the fact that I have Celiac Disease. However, since being diagnosed 3 years ago, I'm doing much better at finding foods I can eat, and modifying recipes.
I believe God created the Universe, that Jesus was His Son, and that his grace is the ONLY reason I will know him in Heaven.
1.28.2009
notes about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can't stand Nicholas Cage, either! How weird! (but seriously, just shoot me now)
ReplyDeleteAfter getting everyone up for the day; I felt like grabbing a bite to eat and something to drink. Luckily there were some leftovers from dinner. It wasn't quite as good as the first time, but hey, it was all I could get. After sitting around for a little while, I decided it would be best if I lay back down to take a nap. After curling up for a couple hours, the door opened and in walked my father. I went to sit with him and possibly take another nap, but while watching tv, on came these mountain lions and I couldn't help but watch them for the entire time they were on. I don't care much for tv, but anytime a cat or cat-like animal comes on, I just can't help myself.
ReplyDeletereading this [again :P] reminds me of all the reasons i thought you were so fun during our hangouts at the munsells. i hope we can have another soon. :]
ReplyDelete