9.13.2008

pictures are up!

Here is the address for pictures from our trip to Hawaii and China. It only took 10 hours to load them all to flickr.

www.flickr.com/photos/lawsonscreek

p.s. remember Dawson's Creek (I LOVED that show) This is where the inspiration came from.

4 comments:

  1. hey sweet pictures-I would love to see the Great Wall of China someday, and the Forbidden City!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

    On an unrelated note, I just checked out this book at the library and thought you might like it, too
    Gluten Free Girl
    very well written and interesting,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I started looking at your pics during a late night feeding and I proceeded to put Declan down and spend over an hour sifting through your memories. Thanks for taking a million pics of my cute nephew. It looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress looks awesome!! Was it pretty easy? I haven't takled any clothes yet, mainly because I don't have the patience! :)

    Sarah
    PS--it is a long story about the GF, I am 16 weeks and had a big bleeding issue the other day, so I have to be on bedrest, but I am due March 1. I have decided to go back onto it because I don't know if it is related to the complications we've been havign with this pregnancy. Because I'm in my second trimester, the baby has a 95% chance of being born, but it is still very scary, so I just decided, that's it! I'm going back on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Happy news! :) I wondered when you guys would 'jump on the kid wagon'! Hypothyroidism (I think I'm getting it right) is also what I have--where you can't loose weight because your metabolism is so slow (right?)...my doctor told me that I basically have the metab. of a non-avtice 50yr old woman, even though I eat healthy, exercise (spinning!) 4 times a week, do 150 situps a day, etc....BUT you may want to ask your doctor about the pill--my doctor didn't want to put me on that to "fix" the problem until AFTER I had kids because she said it can cause hyperactive kids, aka, ADD, because THEIR thyroid is thrown off.
    Or do you have the kid where you can't gain weight? I think that's hyperthyroidism.
    Oh the things we GF girls have! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete