Hey Beck--this is totally unrelated to your post, but I was reading a magazine that had an interesting article in it by a member of the band Anberlin--for some reason I have it in my head that you really liked them? Anyway, I thought if I could link it to you, you might be interested, it is a very sad article, but well written, abou thte slave trade, especially in India So looking at the website's "Current Issue" it says that pDF is available after Sept 1, so I guess it will be online after that, but it is titled IN THE RED, towards the bottom: http://relevantmagazine.com/magazine_current_issue.php
i am inspired by so many things around me, but most importantly the people in my life. i love to sing, write, read, and create. i love animals of all kinds and currently have a dachshund/chihuahua mix named moby (the artist, not moby dick) and two siamese kitties, Soco and Ami. i am happily married to an amazing man (my "sherpa") christopher. we welcomed our precious daughter, Johanna Mae, on September 24, 2009. i seem to dwell on the mundane, yet strive to find creative things to write about...what more can i say? this is me.
Hey Beck--this is totally unrelated to your post, but I was reading a magazine that had an interesting article in it by a member of the band Anberlin--for some reason I have it in my head that you really liked them? Anyway, I thought if I could link it to you, you might be interested, it is a very sad article, but well written, abou thte slave trade, especially in India
ReplyDeleteSo looking at the website's "Current Issue" it says that pDF is available after Sept 1, so I guess it will be online after that, but it is titled IN THE RED, towards the bottom:
http://relevantmagazine.com/magazine_current_issue.php