6.30.2008

sew fun!

I am now a seamstress (a very basic one mind you), but a seamstress none the less. I have finally completed 4 sewing projects. As you can see, I'm quite proud of myself. I've managed to tackle 3 bandanas (2 for Moby, one minature one for Soco) and a long flowy dress to wear to Hawaii! I am so excited and incredibly motivated to make more cool things! Unfortunately, I am borrowing my neighbor and good friend Martha's machine. Thankfully, she's willing to help me! I'm really enjoying these new hobbies though. I also covered the back of my plain white bookshelf with some VERY cute contact paper. It no longer looks like a cookie-cutter shelf! I LOVE doing crafty home projects.
We finally have our new camera and I will be posting pics of all of these projects VERY soon! I'm also looking forward to getting my new luggage! I recently ordered Eagle Creek Luggage - I've heard great things about Eagle Creek and I'm REALLY excited about traveling in style (and with ease.) Here's what I decided to get:

The Eagle Creek Wheeled Underseat Tote in Tree Frog Green


The Eagle Creek Hovercraft 25" in Tree Frog Green
The coolest thing about these is that the smaller one attaches through a little pocket in the back onto the handle of the larger one, which makes them easy to tote together! I am super excited about this! I can't wait to get them in the mail!
*pics to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO ONTHE SEWING!! I wish I had more time to do it (I'll get my wish when Lukka + future kisd are all in school) but until then I get a few hours during th eweek nights and weekends! However, my machine is still at the shop! I can't wait to see your dress! I've had designs for my own clothes in my sketch book for awhile, just can;t afford the material I want yet! HA!

    ReplyDelete