6.27.2008

it's been so long

Traveling sure makes it hard to get back into the swing of things.....especially updating blogs....so here I am once again, and I'm going to try not to be so distant from now on. Nebraska was awesome. I didn't get to see everyone, but the people I did see make me so happy! I wish I could've spent another week. It's nice to be home, but I hate being so far away from friends and family! My recent purchase, and one I am SO excited about, is my new WEBCAM! I can't wait to Skype with my people! Woo hoo! Best of all, the entire thing cost $11 and since Skype is free, it'll be great! We leave for China in just under a month....27 days to be exact...and we're still finalizing hotel plans in Honolulu, and Toronto. We're going to be visiting 4 different countries in 3 weeks (albeit briefly). We'll be in the US (obviously), Japan, China, and Canada! I don't know exactly what I will look forward to when we get back, but probably the fact that we can relax for the next couple of months, until Thanksgiving when we return again to Nebraska. More updates soon!

Here is a recent picture from a stand-up comedy show at Zanies....we went to see Mike Birbiglia. Also, Em cut and colored my hair, so it's the most recent picture I have!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I wondered where the heck you went! I know you guys are going to the Olympics, but what the heck else are you travelling for? You guys are rarely IN nashville it seems! ;0)

    ReplyDelete